Planning for Retirement?
6 Ways A Financial Planner Can Help
Starting at a very young age, we were told “save your pennies”, “spend less” – “watch your debt”, “don’t get in over your head.”
But then what? We are not always taught how to make the most of those saved pennies –– how to protect those assets, how to invest a portfolio and how to save in the most tax efficient way. You may not have the expertise, the time or the desire to actively plan and manage certain financial aspects of your life. And in today’s world, the financial goals, stability and future you seek to attain for yourself and your family should not be left to chance.
A financial planner such as your Lenox registered investment advisor can help you:
1) Set realistic financial and personal goals to help you “Fund A Life You Love” at every age and stage of life.
2) Assess your financial well-being. Your financial planner will help you navigate your assets, liabilities, income, insurance taxes, investments and estate plan.
3) Develop a comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by Identifying opportunities and building on strengths. By example, at Lenox we help turn your personal strengths into financial strength.
4) Keep your emotions in check with regards to the market and its volatility. Most investors struggle with making emotional decisions during market downturns and upturns.
5) Develop tax strategies to make sure they maximize the dollars you accumulate and get to keep in your “nest egg”.
6) “Give back” by developing strategies that allow you and your family to help your favorite charity.
You have spent a good part of your life earning and saving money! Nice job! Now let’s make sure that your finances are managed properly and that your assets go to work for you and your loved ones!
IMPORTANT: When shopping for a financial advisor, there are two types, each held to different legal standards. Registered investment advisors (RIAs) are legally bound to serve as fiduciaries, which means they must put the client’s interests first. By comparison, brokers are allowed to recommend products that pay them commissions or other sales incentives, provided they feel the products suit the client’s interests. Do your homework and make sure you are comfortable that your choice of financial advisor is motivated only by your best interests and not by those of their firm and/or its proprietary products.
It’s your tomorrow. Call us for a complimentary review.
Call 513.618.7080 or visit www.lenoxwealth.com to Fund A Life You Love.
Important Disclosure: This material presented by Lenox Wealth is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to serve as a substitute for personalized investment advice or as a recommendation or solicitation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. Investments in securities and other investment products entail risk, including the risk of loss.