Career Path and Transitions
12 questions everyone should ask themselves.
- Do you love your job?
- Do you know your gifts?
- Are you in the right role?
- Do you know your Kolbe® score?
- Are you being paid fairly?
- Is there a career path for you where you are?
- Do your skills match your goals?
- Do you have clear goals and do your skills get you there?
- Are you saving 10% of your income each year, and also giving back 10% whether through time, money or both?
- What’s your geographical footprint?
- Are you in the right company/culture?
- Do you enjoy the people with whom you work?
The career-based decisions you make throughout life will have a critical impact on your wealth creation, family wealth management, retirement planning, and on the legacy you wish to leave. Having the guidance of seasoned, career-oriented experts early and often can make a huge difference on what your personal wealth looks like for a lifetime.
Too often, people let their career steer them. At Lenox, we believe the opposite should be the case and that you should be in charge of your career path. To that end, we offer career advisory services and career transition guidance that ranges from identifying your gifts/talents, to negotiating optimal contract terms, to helping you transition into a new career and positioning yourself for the career and future security and success you envision.